am I deserve for this....?

Posted: 19 February 2009 by ranii mahardika in Labels: , ,
2

My dad has called my this morning. He asked about my fever, and asked me to go home a.s.a.p.. Well, on this case, off course, home is my very best hope. But, there's something I should finish here too. So, this is take my patience very painful. itu artinya apa sih sebenarnya? Koq kacau gitu?

Back..

Besides asked my healthy, dad also told me about job. He offers a good job for me. Well, I can't tell you where's he offered me :) but, I think I really really need that job when I come home later. I didn't answer his offering, I tell him that I'll think carefully.

Uuum~ deep inside, I feel happy that i'll get a good job in my hometown. But, I often think if I'm not the right man for those job. Am I capable for that? I mean, many friends of mine is smarter than me. But, they (still) unemployed. They're jobless and just waiting for an interview. Me? What's my ability in bank area? I absolutely blind about this major.

Am I deserved to this job? Will I say 'yes' while I could do nothing then? Huh!



footnote :
*maav bahasa Inggrisnya kacau :(*

2 pendapats:

  1. Mrs.Putyi says:

    heeyyy..do u mean at "that" bank???

    asik duunnkk...kabar2in yah kalo ada lowongan lage hihihihi

  1. yupppp, "that" bankk

    aarrgh...

komen..komen..komen..