what is best?

Posted: 19 May 2009 by ranii mahardika in Labels: ,
2

I was reading this, and deeply thinking about what-best-thing-that-I-ever-had. even I still wondering and keep thinking it. I think I didn't find the answer, but I dunno if it is exist. is there anything, that should called best thing I ever had?

as I told you here, I have not-good-relationship with my family. this is not the the only reason why I think that have nothing to make my life good! Im not comfort even with my only life. so, yes, I envy them whom have a-good-family.

but, still. Im still searching the answer of what-is-the-best-I-ever-had. someone please?

2 pendapats:

  1. neesha says:

    I'm sorry if you wrote this after read my post...

  1. nenoneno says:

    hmm.. deep, very deep. kalo emang keadaan keluarga ga bisa bikin kamu happy and complete, pasti ada something inside of you yang bisa bikin kamu bangga ama diri sendiri. misalnya your talent or positive thinking. semangat Ran! ;)

komen..komen..komen..